View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 09:17 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
Hello and Welcome Bulldawg,

I am so sorry to hear of you worsening, and after yoga of all things!

Have you been able to do any kind of PT or aqua therapy since then? Time in a pool has been a lifesaver for so many of us. I have also found acupuncture helpful, though of course it is not for everyone. Topical meds can be good too. For me ketamine has made a huge difference.

I hope you are able to find a good, knowledgeable doctor you like as well as the last one. Here is a list of doctors compiled by RSDSA as having an interest and desire to treat CRPS.

I hope you get relief soon and are able to beat this thing back!
Sending hugs and healing love,

Thank you for the pdf list and links!. My retired Dr. is actually still on that list - so sad. She was wonderful. I will certainly call a few of the others. I haven't been able to get to the doctor for ketamine cream and my upper body skin is so sensitive I can't even stand the thought of a pool because of the bathing suit or even a wet tshirt on my skin. But I did love using the pool for my lower body RSD. Hopefully if this ever calms down I can go back to using the pool at the gym. So appreciative for the help, off to do some more Dr research and feeling the love!
bulldawg95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (12-20-2015), St George 2013 (12-30-2015)