Thread: myoclonus
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 02:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Hopefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPn View Post
Well now I am having these jerks/spasms when I lie down day at night.
It is discouraging to read online that this is another condition that does not seem like you can get rid of. One sit says it can be from PN. Does anyone have this? I sure don't want to be jerking all day long! Last night I was lying on my side and my mouth jerked open. It is all over back muscles, head, legs,... how do these things manifest themselves so fast?

I am hoping once I relax more this will go away but does not seem like it is something that will just go away? Thanks for any input and if anything helps with this...
if you are well hydrated and supplementing Magnesium you can get the rest you need to heal. If after you try everything you can and you are still losing sleep, Ambien will allow rest. I advise trying all else first for a couple of weeks. I have been off Ambien for six months now after a two year relationship and I am just now sleeping good enough to stop worrying about it. My jerking and internal quaking got better but I was doing everything at once. Sleep is essential, try for 5hrs a night. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote