View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 09:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default It has resolved...finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi rchilt,

I apologize for not getting to your inquiry. I am a volunteer here and my available time is limited. Your case is a bit complicated but I will address it, hopefully tomorrow.

Question... is the area still puffy? What color is the gum tissue? Any chance you could post a photo of the area??

Bryanna
Thank you Bryanna for answering. I've been trying to reply but I'm not getting anywhere. I hope this one makes it.
I too apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Other health issues, related or not(?) were more pressing.
I want to say thank you and Merry Christmas, YOU are a gift to many of us here who would otherwise have nowhere to turn.
My situation has resolved in the last 2 days. I would be able to fill a moderate sized paperback with all that has been happening but your time is important.
I do have one question and comment tho; Have you ever heard of Dental problems affecting Peripheral Neuropathy? I suffer from P.N. in both feet
I have P.N. bad in my right leg/foot and when the Dentist put me on Augmentin my P.N. was incredibly improved. I've since been on 3 other Antibiotics to no avail. I went back on Augmentin and the P.N. improved AGAIN.
Also when the Dentist pulled the tooth finally, I got feeling back in my right foot, which only lasted a day or so, but I hadn't had feeling in almost 2 years!
My Pain Management Dr. is researching 'Clavulanic Acid' as that is the odd-ball-out as far as ingredients
Again, thank you so much and I pray you have a Merry Christmas!
rchilt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote