View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 10:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Some "times" the key I think. At this late date in my life, I am very comfortable doing NOTHING. But going out to dinner at a ethnic restaurant with a gf. She has no family here. For years and years it's been about family and Children. I've loved the holidays for a lot of years...remembering the cookies and milk for santa!!!!!

I have not had a tree in probably 15 yrs and my daughter tells me this is her first year not doing a tree. I say let the trees keep growing in the forests with nature. Another topic.

She is headed for Kauai with her children for a week. When she was 18 I took her to Maui for a week, we departed on christmas day....she is doing this with her children. They are all excited and not missing a tree. All are evolving and changing Minds....

None of us are religious and I'm for sure not into the commercial world of buying, been there, the children have a lot of life ahead of them, they are still into commericalism but I hear some changes....

Peace to all. caroline
Sorry to hear your story. Why is your family not taking you to Maui or can you physically not take the trip.
dancinglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-22-2015), barbo (12-21-2015), eva5667faliure (12-21-2015), OhKay (12-21-2015), tamiloo (01-04-2016), Wren (12-21-2015)