View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 01:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieg View Post

By December, she could not read her favorite fiction novel, needed help walking from bedroom to bathroom, she was in constant unrelenting and debilitating pain from headache, hyperacusis, tinnitus, abdominal pain and abnormal bowel movements. Sarah had/has Borrelia, Babesia, Bartonella.

We take Sarah to Dr. Daniel Jaller in Germantown. He has seen her to 2 good pain free periods. We are currently trying to reach a 3rd.
Thanks for sharing this. I had tinnitus, hyperacusis and disequilibrium all from my left ear. It is awful. My Ehrlichia and Mycoplasma were negative. My Lyme was positive. And they think Babesia and Bartonella based on my medical symptoms; I don't think the testing is quite there for these 2.

Dr. Jaller has a pretty fantastic blog; He definitely reads a lot of scientific literature.

I have relatives and close family friends that have been dealing with tick borne illnesses. It hasn't been a straight forward road for most. My cousin has been dealing with this over over a decade and is still not entirely well.
madisongrrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Diandra (12-22-2015), janieg (12-21-2015)