Thread: gabapentin
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 04:52 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you Bio and Littlepaw for your response. My ankles are swollen. Gabapentin does help with the electrical pain, it got me walking again, and I am able to sleep better now, so not really wanting to go off of it.

The bloating is miserable, I am finding that eating yogurt a couple of times a day is helping with that. I am even having some fun making my own yogurt, using a little plain Dannon yogurt and milk. I have had this yogurt maker for years and had not really used it.

I really don't know where I am to go from here. It is frustrating living in a small town. We have a few doctors that come here and I am grateful for that, as I can not drive very far. The foot doctor was awful, I don't even want to think about how he treated me, the neurologist is treating me now. He is concerned about my stomach, taking that much Ibuprophen, and that is all he said. Maybe after Christmas I can start taking less Ibuprophen, and resting when it hurts. Thank you both I am so grateful to have found others who understand.

zinnia
zinnia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (12-21-2015)