View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

A vitamin regimen is meaningless unless it has the brain health supplements I suggested. B vitamins are important for remyelination and to help strengthen the blood brain barrier. Lions Mane is supposed to help with remyelination, too. But both regimens need to be maintained to receive the benefit. Lions Mane benefit drops after a few weeks off the Lions Mane. Neither is a Try it and see unless you consider many months as your trial period.

There are ways to make the computer screen easier. fLux can dim the screen or change the color temp. Worth a try. Font size can help as well as screen size to line lengths do not exceed 60 to 80 characters. You use of frequent paragraph double spacing suggests you may have visual tracking problems. Not uncommon. A good exam by a neuro optometrist or behavioral optometrist may help.

I can watch as much low intensity TV as I want but I need to listen to the audio with headphones. If I listen to the room speakers, the audio creates a risk of over-stimulation or fatigue. At the least, I struggle to follow the dialogue.

Learning how to understand your visual and audio stimulation limits can go a long way. You comment about the children playing suggest you have an audio over-stimulation problem. Have you tried using headphones or ear plugs to reduce audio stimulation ?

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote