View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 06:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madisongrrl View Post
The new clinic that I'm seeing prescribed it without me asking. It is prescribed off label. It is FDA approved at higher doses, but will likely never approve it at lower doses; there is no money to be made for pharma, so they won't invest the money for low dose approval. This drug had a low side effect profile. I personally take 2.5 mg each night and have had zero side effects.

I get my LDN compounded at a pharmacy here in the city where I live in. It cost me about a dollar a day and they ship it to my house, Pain doctors are starting to use LDN. Pradeep Chopra is a well known pain doctor who has published a small case study that highlights success with RSD patients on LDN.

There is a good paper out there that explains the 2 mechanisms for this drug. Let me know if you can't find it because I probably have it tucked away somewhere on one of my computers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Madisongirl, thankyou for the info on LDN. I did acquire some here in the UK but felt unsure about it as I didn't know what side effects I may suffer. I only took it a week and threw it. I have become very skeptical of everything now I have come a bit further down the road of illness and trying to find something to help. I think I will look through some more online info again and really consider giving it a good try. Do you feel it has helped you? Hole it has to some extent
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote