View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 06:34 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

They are aware of what i have and I try to use it as a tool for them to treat sick people with caring.[/QUOTE]

Thankyou Patrick and Knownothingjohn. It's just a comfort to hear I'm not the only one - although I don't wish hardship on any of you. You are right in that kids will force you to be more active than you may be otherwise. So true that I would not be out and moving as much were it not for my son. We are having a really mild winter here at the moment and I am so so grateful!
Today was a great day, lots of playing, having fun and seeming like any other healthy mum. I feel I make up for the bad days with all I do. I always try and notice that when I really can't do something one day I will suggest something else can manage. We usually get there in the end. I just fear he will resent me so much as he grows if things continue to worsen and further limit what I can do.
I just hope with all I am doing he will grow to understand and be OK with what I can't do. Luckily for him he sees his dad often and he always does very active things with him.
Thankyou all very much :-)
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote