Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

rchilt,

See Lara's post to you and try and attach the photos as attachments

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchilt View Post
Hello again Bryanna
I thank you for the 'Functional Medicine' site, it is just what I was hoping to come across.
I may have prematurely believed that my teeth have healed. I am including 2 or 3 photos. The first is when the Dentist pulled #30 and put graft material. You can see #31 molar as it was not yet pulled. All looks ok so far.
The next 1-2 shows both teeth are gone and the surface is very uneven. There is also a white-ish looking-mound shaped-gum tissue that is soft to light touch. Behind it is the hole left by the extraction of #31.
That molar was extracted on Tuesday, Dec. 15 and the stitches came loose beginning on the 17th and came OUT on the 19th.
The area is still VERY tender and if I do not take something for the pain it turns into moderate to severe throbbing. (Photos 2-3 were taken a few minutes ago & I will be calling the Dentist as soon as I send this off to you.
I've read and understand your disclaimer. My fear is that because I am low income and need to settle for the services they offer, I may fall between the cracks of decent medical care.
I tried to get the best pictures possible so that you could see what I see.
Btw, there is still a smell/taste that I get upon waking, not sure if it is related.
Thank you again, God bless and Merry Christmas!
P.S. This sit will not allow me to post images

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-21-2015)