View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 08:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaP79 View Post
Hi Madisongirl, thankyou for the info on LDN. I did acquire some here in the UK but felt unsure about it as I didn't know what side effects I may suffer. I only took it a week and threw it. I have become very skeptical of everything now I have come a bit further down the road of illness and trying to find something to help. I think I will look through some more online info again and really consider giving it a good try. Do you feel it has helped you? Hole it has to some extent
LDN has a low side effect profile. Some people might get insomnia at first and others experience vivid dreams. I did not have any issues with it. Plus, I'm so doped up on gabapentin that I never remember my dreams or have problems sleeping.

I started LDN and antibiotics in the middle of October. I felt improvements after 2 weeks of starting those drugs. I thought it was due to the LDN, however the nurse said it likely due to the antibiotics. She said it takes a little longer for LDN to work for neuropathic pain - so if you try it again, give it several months to work.

Today, I've felt the best that I've ever felt since initially getting sick. I'm going to continue on with the LDN...
madisongrrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote