View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 10:55 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama mac View Post
Merry Christmas to you as well! Do you really have 16 brothers and sisters? If so WOW. As for my Christmas plans, luckily this is our year at home. No travel!!! That makes for a pretty calm Christmas. Just my speed. We will have Christmas dinner with my parents. We have cut out a big Christmas Eve dinner which is usually at my house. Still not up to entertaining. My husband and 2 boys are leading up to Christmas watching the old 1960's specials (love those), some Christmas movies and lots of music. Hope your day goes well and you feast and watch movies in peace. Maybe you could call the family and have them pass you around the holiday celebration. Not as good as being there I know, but it might be a way for you to take part in some of the festivities. Happy Holidays~mac
Thanks for Sharing. My fav. Christmas Movie is Scrooge with Albert Finney. And oh, yes, you are so spot on about the 60's Christmas movies. I can't remember if Frosty is from the 50's or the 60's though. But, they sure did a great job of putting the spirit of Christmas into those shows. Another one of my favorites is the Grinch cartoon. I love that movie. I still laugh at that as if it were the first time I'd ever seen it. Classic, true classic! Merry Christmas to you!
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (12-23-2015), mama mac (12-23-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-23-2015)