Old 12-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
Dear hippiechick,

I realize you posted last night. I hope that you are still safe...
I'm sorry you're in so much pain

Know that you can talk here. We're listening. Please let us know you are safe. I will check back periodically today to see if you've posted, so I can respond to you.

Please talk to a friend or family member and let them know how you are feeling. Give your family and friends the opportunity to let you know how much they love you- this may help give you the strength to hold on.

As bad as things may seem, with some intervention and some time, things can get better. If you're seeing a psychiatrist, NP, or therapist please get in touch with them today.

It was exactly a year ago today that I tried to take my own life. I would do anything to take it back. Hurting myself did not take the pain away. It made everything worse. I inflicted irreparable emotional damage upon my family and myself.

If you're having strong suicidal thoughts, and you have a plan and/or written a letter, I urge you to go to the ER. You should be in a safe place.

No matter what is going on in your life right now, it's worth saving.

Sincerely,

Kay
Hear the cries
We are here
I so concur
Please
Please
Hang on
Lean on
And never let go until you are ready
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-12-2016), barbo (12-24-2015), Lara (12-23-2015), OhKay (12-23-2015), Wren (12-23-2015)