View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 12:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFoot721 View Post
I certainly know the situation of not being able to go home for the holidays while in the ministry. I have an uncle who is a priest down in Missouri. He's retired now, but his dedication to the church through the years has left him unable to come home to Michigan except on a rare occasion.

Thank you for the Happy Anniversary. Is my husband trained? What is there to train? We get along wonderfully, share nearly all the same interests, and do almost everything together. Sure we drive each other mad from time to time, but there is a strong connection between the two of us that we both usually know when to give in to each others wants and needs. I guess that means that we are both trained.

My friend that is a chef actually only went for her associates degree for self satisfaction. She mostly cooks solely for friends and family for gatherings. I never actually asked what she specialized in. All I know is that everything she makes is some of the best food I have ever tasted. She was originally supposed to be my Maid of Honor and cook at our wedding reception, but unfortunately she ended up in the hospital a couple of days before our wedding and left us scrambling to figure out what to do. The whole evening was kind of a disaster but we all just had fun and laughed every time something didn't go as planned. I think she feels so bad about that, to the point that she comes over every year around this time of year to cook for us. She enjoys doing it for us anyway.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas

GRIN

Now that is the way a marriage is to work... You and your husband are an ideal model. Sweet!
"Thanks for this!" says:
mama mac (12-23-2015), PurpleFoot721 (12-23-2015)