View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 10:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In July 1-7, 2007 Welcome New Community Members

Hi Everyone..Welcome to our new community members!..We hope that you find here the support and friendship we have all enjoyed here..Please continue to visit and contribute

I wish everyone a upcoming Happy Holiday..I dont have anything planned, but I was invited to a party that I wont be attending..The party is in the neighboring town of Bristol where a huge 4th of July parade is held on that day, and I wont intentionally put myself in a massive traffic jam..so, so much for that

My back is back to normal, and there is no pain whatsoever..The Chiropractor has me coming in this week for a visit, and has been stretching my leg muscles out, and that has improved my gait somewhat

I went out fishing 3 times last week, and Im planning on going out in the morning..That has been going well except for the price of conchs has gone down 30 cents per lb in the past 2 weeks..But thats the way it goes in the fishing business..Im just grateful that I can still get out there and do it

How was your week?