View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 10:42 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks Lara and Pinkynose.

I realised as soon as I posted it was in the wrong section but wasn't sure how to get it moved. Have reposted now so hopefully get some more responses and points of view.

I've not had any real issues previous to this had some slight ulnar entrapment which would flare up when I overused my left hand weight training or on the computer but could control it by resting or using some Anti inflammatory topical gel. Can't even ever remember having a headache before this . I really do believe if I hadn't have had this procedure then I would not be unwell and if im being honest mentally that's the part I am struggling to deal with regret. I'm just not the same person anymore struggle to enjoy anything really and it's affecting my relationships including wife and two young children.

Now however am noticing new symptoms every couple of weeks. I am slightly paranoid now never was previously haven't had a day off sick in the last 10 years but not sure how much of it I can put towards the potential SFN or just being generally unwell and pretty weak now . I've cut out most high GI carbs and sugars as I feel this does slightly aggravate the burning but this doesn't help my weight situation as I think I struggle to eat enough calories to put on weight I've got two stones to make up somehow.

When I first fell ill I just assumed I would go to doctor they would tell me what's wrong and go from there bit naive possibly but having never really needed to go to the doctors I've not really had too much experience good or bad. I feel I've been pretty proactive in finding out what could be the issue and trying to narrow it down but anytime I bring it up with a medical professional I get a shrug of the shoulders and a well I really don't know and have you tried pain relief. I think this is also getting me down and the amount of time I spend researching online rather than trying to live my life. I was hoping the quicker I can get a diagnosis the better my chances and I suppose as time is getting on I'm getting more and more anxious.

i just wasn't aware so many people are struggling with illnesses that doctors don't have a clue about or how to treat. Really does open your eyes .

Thanks again for listening and responding
Sirfy80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-24-2015), pinkynose (12-24-2015)