View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 09:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
I have a friend that is convinced that MJ relieves his pain to a degree that he is no longer taking meds at all for pain. He and I both carry emergency pills on long trips and such. I do not feel that the pain is gone but I don't mind it as much. I wonder if there is a flip side with traffic accidents? Are they up in numbers? Ken in Texas.
Works like a charm for me. However, I live in a state with non such thing's as medical marijuana.....My doctor gave me a #, now no working. She's now out of state...nuts.

I first became ill with autonomic neuropathy just this past year, and at first I could not tolerate pot...It made my anxiety worse. I tried to smoke again as my neuropathic pain began about three months ago, ( it's steadily worsening), so I smoke just a bit a n d the pain disappears. I get more energy and my overall discomfort is eased (dysautonomia is just horribly uncomfortable). I'm concerned if I continue to worsen, I would need medication....this scares me.

I only smoke at night out of a sense of propriety! But also because, of course, this is when the pain worsens. I live a a blue state, so I assume legality will come soon. In all my years, I never knew pot was a wonder drug......just thought it was fun now and then!
---
I am sure pills and alcohol are far greater factors in car accidents. Most medical marijuana often does not contain THC, so there is no "high." Stats would be interesting to see for both forms.
SylvieM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kobyshelby (12-25-2015)