View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Sally, I'm so sorry you feel down right now. I know when I had my first real bad excacerbation that took me off work, I gave away all my cross stitch supplies, even down to the last needle. I didn't have a single hoop or book left. About a year after my Solu Medrol, a dear friend I met on the internet encouraged me to try it again. I went to Walmart and got an all inclusive kit. It was a little rough at first but wonderful when I finished it. I sent that picture to her and have done many since then. Unfortunately I had to buy all new supplies again though! I hope you get back on your feet again!

I'm having trouble with my sleep patterns. I am waking up at 7 AM when I ususally sleep till about 10. I know, that's kind of late for some of you. But it really makes me tired all day and then I have my usual huge burst of energy about 8 PM.

My daughter and son in law are redoing my tiny pantry for me. Today he sanded it all down, primed and painted it. Tomorrow they will put the shelves back up and in a new configuration. And hopefully soon they will paint my kitchen. All they ask of me is to buy them supper. So my kitchen is in a total state of disrepair right now. All the pantry items are sitting on any counter available. My avacado green stove is drywall dust white. I still have drywall dust in my hair and nose hairs and I can still taste it. But it will look nice. It has been the new house cream for 27 years now.

I'm still kicking!