View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking smokin nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvieM View Post
Works like a charm for me. However, I live in a state with non such thing's as medical marijuana.....My doctor gave me a #, now no working. She's now out of state...nuts.

I first became ill with autonomic neuropathy just this past year, and at first I could not tolerate pot...It made my anxiety worse. I tried to smoke again as my neuropathic pain began about three months ago, ( it's steadily worsening), so I smoke just a bit a n d the pain disappears. I get more energy and my overall discomfort is eased (dysautonomia is just horribly uncomfortable). I'm concerned if I continue to worsen, I would need medication....this scares me.

I only smoke at night out of a sense of propriety! But also because, of course, this is when the pain worsens. I live a a blue state, so I assume legality will come soon. In all my years, I never knew pot was a wonder drug......just thought it was fun now and then!
---
I am sure pills and alcohol are far greater factors in car accidents. Most medical marijuana often does not contain THC, so there is no "high." Stats would be interesting to see for both forms.
Smoking at night, I thought there was no propriety left on the planet,haha. I am glad you get therapudic relief. I am sure that pills and alcohol are worse for DUI as I have been there and done that years ago. When I smoke I am reminded to that scene from Cheech and Chongs movie where they are sitting still in the meridian and worried about speeding. We never know what the future holds and if I need to go back to the pain management I will certainly do so as I am no longer afraid of getting addicted. My range of motion and walking distance have both been shrinking. I need to figure out if pain is restricting me. Don't fear going on the meds if you need them. If you are old enough to have propriety, you are old enough to enjoy life as much as possible. I smoke and play poker and have a laugh or two. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kobyshelby (12-25-2015), pinkynose (12-25-2015)