View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 01:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi everyone. i was wondering if you could pray some more for my brother. he is still struggling with his addictions and has now distanced himself from me. i worry about him every day but know now that i cannot help him until he is ready to get the help he needs to get better and be happy again. i am praying for him too every day and leaving it in God's hands now. i know He will help him find his way back to the brother I used to know. thanks for listening. i just needed to talk.
p.s. i still feel so guilty and lost because i told my brother that even though i will always love him, i had to distance myself from him until he was ready to get help. the stress on trying to deal with him was affecting my already compromised health and making me more sick causing me stomach problems. i miss him so much and want to reach out to him and tell him i still love him and wish him a Merry Christmas but i am afraid that he will stress me out again because of his addiction and mental illness. it's so hard and so painful to be dealing with this, especially during the holidays. i am very sad and miss my brother. i hope he returns to me one day as the person i once knew before addiction came into his life.

Last edited by RSD ME; 12-25-2015 at 04:12 PM. Reason: added a p.s.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (12-28-2015), EnglishDave (12-27-2015), eva5667faliure (12-27-2015), Lara (12-27-2015)