View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 02:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I don't use Cannabis at the moment and haven't very much for the last few years, but I've had about 20 years of experience with it, going back to my mid teens, in addition to keeping up with the research, and I can say what science is showing more and more that Cannabinoids are immensely complex and we still don't understand much about these chemicals. Most of our research, and that is already very limited, centers of THC and CBD, and that accompanied by anecdotal evidence shows that the plant is immensely useful for medical purposes, including for neuropathic pain management. I don't need to manage my pain right now, that is, I can handle it without anything, but Cannabis would be my first choice, and I would experiment with the immensely diverse strains before using pharmaceuticals, which, of course, I would also not rule out, if ultimately necessary. Of course, I've had much experience with the plant and it's various manifestations, and have had very positive (though not always positive, depending on the strain) experiences.

In my humble opinion, we have much to learn from this plant and its chemical compounds, and many benefits to experience, so I'm glad more research is being done but even more so that it's being used more and more.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kobyshelby (12-25-2015), pinkynose (12-25-2015)