Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 03:54 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Hello

My name is Pat I use Morgan Pat in memory of my dog and best friend who died 18 months ago. I don't know much about belonging yo a support group so be patient with me. I have had this perif neuropathy now for over 12 years now. At first it hit me by surprise and could not hardly walk or drive. I did finally find a pain Doctor that would give me something for the pain. I think I have tried every pill there is and nothing works like the Ambian. Since I only get the 30 pill ea month I cant waste them. But what got me is when I saw that most of you clam that the Ambian helps with your pain too. I'll usually that a half of a 10mg and that will really help me out until I take one at bed time. I really would like to discuss this with you guys and find out what you do to stay sain. Because I sometimes feel I'll lose my mind if I don't get my prescription. I'm really tuff on pain but it seems to be getting worst as time goes on and I'm not feeling so tuff these days. Anyway, looking forward to get to know all of you. Hope your all feeling better now!!
MorganPat Disanza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-28-2015)