Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 03:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Nice to here back from you, Ken. If I take a half of an Ambian during the day, I'll wait till about 3:00 or 4:00pm. I never take it and then drive my car. I have tried all kinds of pain medication throughout the years and nothing seems to help. I only take the Ambian as a last resource. Believe me I don't want to be taking pain medication that I might get addicted to that doesn't even relieve the slightest bit of pain. I'm no scientist but I keep thinking that there is something in the Ambian that relieves our pain and why can't they make a pill that contains that but not make you sleepy. I don't know it's just that after 20 years of this I just would like some relief. I'm not complaining cause I know their are people out there that are in way worst condition then me and I am thankful for what I have but I do think that maybe it could help out a lot of people with other kinds of nerve pain. Well thanks again for you reply and hope to hear from you again and anyone else that reads this. Hope you have a really Happy Holiday's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MorganPat Disanza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-28-2015)