View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 05:23 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I can relate.

Seems the simplest tasks are becoming exhausting. Things I used to do in one hour take half a day (do for 5 minutes.....rest for 20 ).

One thing I'd like to do again is just go somewhere alone. Not that I don't love and appreciate all that my family does for me but I just want to go to the grocery store and not feel like someone is standing behind me waiting (because they ARE!).

And I want to be able to walk up and down each aisle looking at everything. I can't do that anymore because my legs are screaming after about 30 minutes. Doesn't anybody hear it but me??

Whenever I'm feeling less than adequate for whatever I have going on during a particular day I tend to whine about things like my non-existent balance.....my left leg that won't cooperate on any type of flooring but laminate or linoleum......the fact that I can't go without shoes in public.

I do know that I'm thankful for all that I can still do.....and for my awesome family that won't leave me alone no matter what. There are just some days that nothing can bring me out of my funk.......except maybe a piece of Dove chocolate and a good cry. Afterwards I'm good to go!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-27-2015), Starznight (12-27-2015)