View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 03:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Crochetmom,

How are you doing? Have the sinus issues decreased since last time you wrote?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crochetmom View Post
Thank you so much for you timely reply! Yes the oral surgeon prescribed antibiotics. I'm taking 500 mg of penicillin every six hours. I have about two days left until it's done. I feel like maybe I'm continually disturbing the site by eating. When in wake up in the morning nothing happens, but when I start eating is when it starts making noise. I try really hard to not bother it, or pull or blow through them purposely. But you know how when you eat, you run your tongue across the top to get food debris out from between gums and cheeks, that's when air pills through. They also sort of alternate, one side will do it more and then stop and then the other side will start again. Its all very frustrating. I can't see far enough inside to tell how big the holes are or to tell if they're healing and getting smaller. If it's not better in another week I guess I'll try to go back to the surgeon. I'm unfortunately on Medicaid so there aren't many other choices open to me other than the one I've already seen. Thank you for your info! It is greatly appreciated. After searching the web and getting no realnresponse from the surgeon, it's nice to have some idea of what to expect.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote