View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Internal tremors

Hi this is my first time Im 66 and have been waking up due to internal tremor. My doctor has not found the cause did a sleep apnea test all good thyroid test as mine has been removed and am on Thyroxine. My whole life I was never thirsty and never drank now being older and wiser I have been drinking and find that in the middle of the night when the tremor awake me i drink and fall back to sleep.
lately I can have 6 hours of sleep then the tremors start and wake me from a deep sleep. My hollistic doctor said maybe adrenal fatigue but the tests came back ok. Could it be simply dehydration?? I am drinking more during the day just forcing myself to do so.
In June checking every thing in my body made me discover I had bowel cancer early stage no symptoms just my research. Result 25cm of sigmoid removed during the week in hospital during that time under a drip i did not have night or morning tremors that is why Im thinking maybe lack of water in my body could be the cause by the way I have never perspired.Any idea? thank you
Darling Gaspard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-29-2015)