View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 12:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Search autoimmune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling Gaspard View Post
Hi this is my first time Im 66 and have been waking up due to internal tremor. My doctor has not found the cause did a sleep apnea test all good thyroid test as mine has been removed and am on Thyroxine. My whole life I was never thirsty and never drank now being older and wiser I have been drinking and find that in the middle of the night when the tremor awake me i drink and fall back to sleep.
lately I can have 6 hours of sleep then the tremors start and wake me from a deep sleep. My hollistic doctor said maybe adrenal fatigue but the tests came back ok. Could it be simply dehydration?? I am drinking more during the day just forcing myself to do so.
In June checking every thing in my body made me discover I had bowel cancer early stage no symptoms just my research. Result 25cm of sigmoid removed during the week in hospital during that time under a drip i did not have night or morning tremors that is why Im thinking maybe lack of water in my body could be the cause by the way I have never perspired.Any idea? thank you
Join us at the Periferal Neuropathy forum and since you said you cannot sweat, use the search function at the top of the page and if I remember right the no sweating narrows the diagnosis. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote