View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 11:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta7659 View Post
I don't know anything about your condition, but I do know you sound alone and lonely and sick and tired of being sick and tired. I can appreciate the feelings. Do you pray? Sometimes prayer to God can relieve pain in ways that medications cannot. Give it a try. If you don't know how to pray, try reading a little of the Bible and offer that up as a prayer. Good luck.
Thank you Roberta7659.....I do pray, I pray a lot. I know He hears me and he sees what I am going thru and catches every tear and holds it in his hand. I know He will give me beauty for my ashes. All this I know, but sometimes there are days...I have "them" days. I think we all go thru them regardless if we know how amazingly huge a God we serve. It was my birthday and my birthday is usually a bad time for me. I was feeling some type of way because I was in extreme pain...but today is a little better...not great but better. I was able to get up and actually spend a bit of time with my kids and laugh a little. I thank you dearly for your kind words and for reminding me that God is good ALL THE TIME!!!! Have a good night, I do appreciate you responding and your words! Thank you again!
IamJenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (12-30-2015), RSD ME (12-31-2015)