View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 01:07 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Spike- View Post
Hi Jenn,

I'm very glad that you chose to write this. Many of us who have CRPS can relate. I know, I can! This disease is definitely a taker of what was once a normal life. And many of us have a tough time just making it to the fridge. Because of all that CRPS takes from us and because of the excruciating pain, it is tough to deal with. Thank you for venting. This is a good safe place to do just that. Again, thank you for your post. It is nice to know that we are not alone! And neither are you. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
Thank you Spike, thank you for letting me know that I'm not alone in this. Although it's sad that many of us have be here in a forum like this to be around others that understand what we go thru daily. Thank you for letting me vent out my frustrations.....I don't usually do that and I try my hardest not to let this disease control me, but then there are those days that most of us go thru and for me my birthday is usually a trigger. It's not that I'm afraid of getting old or anything but it's just a reminder that I've come so far only to take 20 steps back because of this CRPS crap. I'm glad I have somewhere to go where there are others in my shoes who can inspire and encourage me to keep going and pushing thru the pain! Thank you again I truly appreciate you!!
IamJenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (12-30-2015), RSD ME (12-31-2015)