View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 05:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Welcome Panther

You are the first person I've seen that your doctor used Bako Labs......my Foot/Ankle dr used the same company. Most on here are Therapath Labs if I have that correct.

I like the Bako reports as they explain everything in detail. And add suggestions for treatment.

Not much detail on mine as my #'s were 0.....yep....zero.....nada....nothing there.

I had 2 punches on the left leg above the ankle and one result was 0.00 and the other 0.06.

My doctor explained that with Bako results it's 0 to 15.....15 being the best and that they are able to work to regenerate #'s 4 and higher which is GREAT news for you.

I was pre-diabetic when I receive a cancer dx and had 6 rounds of chemo (taxol-carbo).

The wording on my biopsy was Severe Small Fiber Neuropathy -- escentially (sp?) devoid of Fibers A and C. It did not mention any suggestions for treatment as I believe the report spoke for itself.

I cried when the dr explained my dx but not because I was upset but I cried because I was so relieved to finally have a dx and a name for what was causing all my pain.

I'm so sorry you are going through this but I have high hopes that with treatment you will begin to regenerate the fibers. I'm sure your doctor will work with you through this.

As for me.....I had 3 different doctors telling me that I needed a good pain mgmt. dr......I was scared to death of winding up at a pill mill so I put off going to pain mgmt. for a year.

Finally breaking down and going was the best possible decision for me as the 3 dr's were correct and I've been in treatment with my pain dr for over a year now.

Please keep us posted. We care

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KnowNothingJon (12-30-2015), Patrick Winter (12-30-2015)