View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

When I met Alan, he was a 32 year old Private Investigator who was healthy as a horse. He began his journey of PN when he was about 45.

I was also 32 when we met and married. I was not yet a diabetic. I then ate myself into stupidity, developed Type 2 diabetes, and the rest is history.

Actually, we both look much more fit as we hit our 60's. He just turned 60 and I'll be 60 in November.

And this is funny, last night when I ran around the corner to sit on my friend's porch, like I do most nights and the whole block comes out and we BS for the hour or two, well I went on the porch and my 75 year old friend says "now, don't you look sexy?" I was completely dumbfounded. I said "I look sexy?? why do I look sexy??" I looked down. My cleavge was showing. I burst out lauging. It seemed that I grabbed a blouse out of my closet that was all spangles and stuff around the neckline but did not know that when i sat down, my breasts would spill out of this blouse. I never laughed so much in my life.

When you are 59, and somebody tells you that you are sexy, and you absolutely did not leave your house thinking you are sexy, well, to me, that is funny!!!

I guess I have to watch what I put on now.
lol
Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote