View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 08:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart I Am Sorry To Hear This, Martha

wow, martha

this is very alarming news. i feel for you. i know you will feel so much better when you can actually get to her bedside and see for yourself how your mom is doing; check out the care she is receiving (i know you will be peeking at that chart, martha, don't even pretend you won't be, now, it's OK!) and speak to her doctors and the nurses in charge of her care.

pancreatitis is very painful and i know you will want to make sure she is getting proper pain control along with the other things that you've mentioned. this is very serious stuff. you poor thing, you and your family have had so much stress this year (both good and bad), and this just adds fuel to the fire i would think. i know you are strong and my guess is you are the rock of that family, martha. despite the TOS and everything else, everyone's going to feel much better when you are able to get to that hospital. i can feel that.

so go to your mom and be strong for her, in spirit, be the fighter that you are with that great big heart of yours my friend. but please, please don't forget to take care of little martha in the process. remember to ice, to eat, to take breaks and to take your meds, OK? because we need you here and we need you well. oh, and take your inhaler and remember to breathe!

love,

alison

PS bring my phone number, too...
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote