View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 01:38 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hiker, can you post a rough timeline of the key exercises which you did and the daily schedule? Did you do the more "advanced" Edgelow exercises with the foam roller, triangular wedge etc? My issue is the breathing with spinal motion aggravates my lower back as its twisted up (in part due to the compensations that came with having a wry neck and TOS so long).

Also, i seem to lack focus in doing the belly breathing for more than a while as it seems to give little to no benefit.

Walking for long periods becomes an exercise in muscular tension for me. My different muscles at war with each other.

Its my pec minor which is a huge problem I think, did yours relax thanks to the breathing?

Also, Edgelows, hand to the chin exercise is very hard for me to grasp or do (I seem to apply either too much force or too little). I presume (from your past replies) that it was the breathing exercises that did you the most good.

I dont have the triangular wedge either. It was too big to get so i left it. In hindsight I think it was silly because it seems to teach proper rolling of the neck.
Akash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote