View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 03:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I also have a good chiropractor

who is knowledgeable about vitamins and supplements. What worries me is there are also bad ones out there like anything else. I haven't had back surgery but when you have had multiple surgeries I get somewhat concerned. I especially wonder about using the drop table for manipulation . A good chiropractor would know what to do but a not so good one? Maybe people who have had back surgery and use chiropractors can weigh in. I do think a rehab trained massage therapist would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
go to a good Chiropractor. I went to PT and they sent me home after two weeks. I was losing muscle mass in spite of the PT. I cannot shout from the rooftops about any healing from the Chiro but his rehab trained massage therapist wife helped me through a tough time. They were sympathetic and caring and sometimes that is enough to help. They also introduced me to another way to choose and cook food. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
caroline2 (12-31-2015)