View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
I too believe there are reasons for everything ILL we are challenged with. For my body it's MOSTLY osteoarthritis and my mother's family dealt with it all their lives. And my years of consuming sugars/carbs....good grief I see all the damage done from those years. I'm 77 and go back a lot to my early life.

I was given the Fibro dx in 1999 and have always believed it's a thyroid dsyfunction MOSt of all. And other issues need to be addressed: adrenals, hormones etc....I have been doing them all. My story is long and I still work with finding NEW helpers to support my aging OA and so called Fibro life.

I've used many of the above you list and still do use some of them in my management of what I deal with. Gaba is in my sleep remedy which I have posted here. I sleep GOOD.

I take very very few pharma drugs and now even working to get off the blood pressure meds which people are on for lifetimes...

Welcome here and hope to hear from you more. C

Hello and thanks!

That is interesting, i think that the thyroid can indeed cause a lot of problems. Have you had your urine tested (24 hour) test for iodine? your GP should be able to perform its one crucial element to have in place for thyroid health.

Interesting , may i ask, in what form do you take the GABA? Liposomal - powder or capsules?

What other of my mentioned supplements are you using , and what have you found most beneficial ?

Wish you all the best

Onemanatatime
onemanatatime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-24-2016)