Thread: Head Trauma
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 09:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((((Sharon)))
My prayers go out to you and your son. A few yrs. ago I was also in an auto accident when a guy reared my husband and I. This caused me to go flying and hit my head into the windshield. I saw my epi and neurosurgeon who both told me I had traumatic Brain Injury with neck injuries also. This caused me to have a lot more sz. because there was a lot of swelling in the brain as well as the brain tissue. I didn't have any strange sounds like you did but it effected my memory something terrible. I finally found out that I had Post Concussive Syndrome. I had to go through physical therapy for months and within time my memory got better. My Dr. had me cut back on all caffeine and he gave me neurontin for the pain which made my sz. worse.
I reported everything to my lawyer and he went after the guy who had to pay for everything plus time lost from work. You should start keeping a daily log if you want a lawyer to be involved. Make sure you write down how you feel each day along with the date and if you have sz. that day.
I hope you and your son are feeling better just take it slow and don't overdo it. May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote