View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 04:44 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
I have used a spin bike daily almost daily for over a year and If I miss for too long, the range of motion for my knees and hips starts to constrict. My next greatest hope is some sort of floor pilates that will allow for slow stretches of hip flexors and Illiopsoaz. I would like to run but I would need to lose about a hundred pounds. I've lost sixty and regained fifty so right now I'm a human yo-yo. Do know your b-12 number? Ken in Texas.
My vitamin d was 33 and my b12 was 602. Like you, on the days that I don't run, the pain and stiffness get worse. It's weird because my hands get really tight when I skip exercise and I don't even use them to run.

My word for 2016: Perseverance. Suffering produces perseverance. Perseverance produces character. Character produces hope.

A dear young woman who was a student at the school I teach at has battled cancer since her 7th grade year in school. She just found out it was in her remaining lung and she started chemo this week. I feel guilty when I think about my suffering compared to hers. She is a warrior.

Last edited by teachermom; 01-02-2016 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Sadly, I've already forgotten that it's 2016, not 2015:)
teachermom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DavidHC (01-02-2016)