View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 10:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up My word for 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachermom View Post
My vitamin d was 33 and my b12 was 602. Like you, on the days that I don't run, the pain and stiffness get worse. It's weird because my hands get really tight when I skip exercise and I don't even use them to run.

My word for 2015: Perseverance. Suffering produces perseverance. Perseverance produces character. Character produces hope.

A dear young woman who was a student at the school I teach at has battled cancer since her 7th grade year in school. She just found out it was in her remaining lung and she started chemo this week. I feel guilty when I think about my suffering compared to hers. She is a warrior.
I feel that a two year absorbsion into PN has left me somewhat self-centered. I need to be more aware that everybody else is burning up their days like sands through the hourglass also. It isn't always about me and my pain,concerns,my journey, etc. Just a thought on your hands, when you don't run, you don't get the heart rate up. Consequently some fluid may be retained in the hands where a little swelling can feel big. May your battles remain small in the new year, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
teachermom (01-02-2016)