Thread: My SFN Story
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 01:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
Interesting. I wonder if certain of my symptoms would disappear from reduced salt. What kind of salt were you consuming? I've so far seen no connection between my salt intake and symptoms, but plenty with glucose.
As far as I remember from your posts, my nutrition is very different then yours. I am vegan, I eat veggetables, fruits, unprocessed carbs, legumes, nuts and grains. Almost no processed, fried or smoked food, I hardly add salt to my food (I guess my daily sodium consumption is about 500mg), or eat spicy food. I get most of my fluids from the veggie and fruits so I don't drink much.
When I started this diet all the Sjogren's like symptoms improved/disappeared and I thought for a while that I was cured.
I stopped using eye drops (I had punctal plugs and used to put eye drops and gel many times each day), the dry skin, nose and skin greatly improved, the joint and muscle ache, and the low grade fever disappeared, the POTS improved and I had more energy.

But I still developed Lymphoma, SFN, and debilitating fatigue despite of many years with that nutrition...
Who knows whether the nutrition helped or not with these.... I don't have a control group...
stillHoping is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (01-04-2016)