Thread: gabapentin
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 11:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I started Gaba ..again the 2 nd time and told dr I did not wanT it because of weight . first time I gained 40 lbs and turned very depressed ... It helps a lot for me stopped the pain . but I got off and tried all the others lyric, Cymbalta, keppra , amertriple ugh ... ended up with kEPPRA WHICH WAS pretty good with Tramadol .. but then got a terrible rash ... so had to get off both .. so now for a while about 6 tmonths doing great with just tramadol until boom here comes the pain.. it was terrible .. all I had in the house was you guesses it gaba and I took 2 and it was wonderful. talked with dr and he said my metabolism is now different being 65 verse back then at 40 , that I may NOT gain weight ... he said if I do he will help me ??? but this grape extract sounds interesting ... can you give more info .. are they pills , do they stop pain . do they cause constipation etc etc thanks Roz
Pika428 (03-04-2016), zinnia (01-04-2016)