Thread: My SFN Story
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 01:47 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Right, that's true. My diet is paleo ketogenic. I consume plenty of quality sea salt, almost entirely pink Himalayan salt. I wonder how you'd do on such a diet. I wonder how I'd do with less salt. My face symptoms have gotten worse, but that could also be due to the cold weather, which especially affects my eyes and the watering.

I'm sorry you continue to develop such health problems, and as I've said before I hope you find relief soon. Keep hoping! I don't know what the future holds for me, but I do hope I keep improving. I don't know what to make of some of my symptoms that seem to be getting worse. My energy levels are much better though since I've been supplementing with B12 and B complex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillHoping View Post
As far as I remember from your posts, my nutrition is very different then yours. I am vegan, I eat veggetables, fruits, unprocessed carbs, legumes, nuts and grains. Almost no processed, fried or smoked food, I hardly add salt to my food (I guess my daily sodium consumption is about 500mg), or eat spicy food. I get most of my fluids from the veggie and fruits so I don't drink much.
When I started this diet all the Sjogren's like symptoms improved/disappeared and I thought for a while that I was cured.
I stopped using eye drops (I had punctal plugs and used to put eye drops and gel many times each day), the dry skin, nose and skin greatly improved, the joint and muscle ache, and the low grade fever disappeared, the POTS improved and I had more energy.

But I still developed Lymphoma, SFN, and debilitating fatigue despite of many years with that nutrition...
Who knows whether the nutrition helped or not with these.... I don't have a control group...
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote