Thread: Statins
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 05:09 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Thinking more about this cholesterol/statin issue and last night on coast to coast radio Dr. Joel Wallach who is a guest often got into the Alzheimer issue and how we NEED cholesterol and talks about 10 eggs per day to help prevent alz. I eat eggs, probably two every other day and have no desire to do 10 per day. I've read that many alz patients have low cholesterol.

Growing up we ate everything, eggs, meats, fats, etc. and my parents lived into 90's and I don't think a cholesterol test was even taken or mentioned in their lives. They had good minds at their deaths. I don't recall hearing the word cholesterol until maybe 20 yrs ago.

Dr. Wallach has books and I think he said he was writing a new one. Believe him or not, I don't know...but know my past and my parents. There are some links on Wallach and his beliefs.

Another friend at bridge over the weekend mentioned she has tingle in her fingers and asked if any of us had an idea on this....I asked her if she takes statins and she said YES for a couple years.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote