Thread: The Call
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 07:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Spike- View Post
Is it possible for you to put your name on that list just as quickly as possible? January, February, and then the next thing you know, you are there in March! I know that that is not ideal, but.. can that possibly work? Either way, not getting in this time has to be hard. You were so looking forward to it too!

-Spike-
I've been on the list since SEPTEMBER. I cannot continue like this. I can barely make it to the bathroom and back and none of my 7 doctors give a hoot. I have to completely 100% give up my nursing degree now. No chance of rehab in time, even with an extension. I will not be able to pay my property taxes without being able to function well enough for a job in time for June's payment. My daughter is planning on moving out in February and if I can't even shower more than once/week, how can I eat? Do laundry? Take out the garbage? Get the mail?How do doctors not consider those things?

Hopefully tonight I can go to sleep & not wake up...THAT is my very last hope now.
RSD ME (01-05-2016)