View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am in hopes they will work some magic for you.

You will find this a wonderful place. If you do have to stay in a hotel at first, the Cleveland Clinic Guest House is across the street, sort of. I say this, because the hospital is not just one building, but an amazing huge array of spread out buildings, but it is very, very easy to get around. The staff at the hotel is very knowledgeable and helpful and there is a deli in the hotel.

There are shuttle buses to take you to any of your appointments. They run from the hotel all around the hospital to different stops on a regular basis. When I was there, they had a pre-scheduled sheet of appointments made for me, and I went from one appointment to another, then in between, back to the doctor's office, and then to the hotel. This may not apply in your case, but as I was pre surgery for my aneurysm, I had a lot of testing to complete that was not done in my home town.

This is the easiest place to stay, even if you only need one night before you go into the program, unless something has changed. I was there in 2000.

Take care,
Cathie
P.S. Hope you will have some way to check Internet when you go, so you can post occasionally, but if not, know that we will all be thinking about you.
Yorkiemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote