View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 11:32 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart Good advice and encouragement....I feel same way

This beast is awful to fight....people really do not understand. Even physicians, who made me worse by three unnecessary leg surgeries.....despite the IL law legislated in 1987 or so, for Physicians to be made aware of CPRS/RSD..... I believe because there is no standard effective treatment nor cure, there's no monies in it, so they don't bother. I should have been diagnosed in childhood, was wrongly diagnosed most of my life and now diagnosed and it's full blown, too late. So, if our professional providers do not get it, how can our friends and family. I too, am a professional, hanging on by a thread of alternating disbelief and agony. I too have set aside people who disbelieve despite the physical evidence. Oh they of little faith. WE...must group together to hold each other up. This rough stuff can be paralyzingly frightening. I just joined. Thanks for being here. I hope I can be of help. Mercy on us all. Anyone from Illinois here?
Fiery1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (01-05-2016), PurpleFoot721 (01-05-2016), RSD ME (01-11-2016), zinnia (01-05-2016)