View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

How am I today? I think it's official - exacerbation. I don't think I can ignore this any longer. I see the study doc on Tuesday and let's see what his assessment is. I don't think he's going to be very happy, I know I am not.

My feet and legs hurt so bad that I can hardly walk and vicodin is just taking the edge off enough so I can at last get some sleep. I don't think I've been this bad in a very long time. It hurts to walk. This is new. Not something I have experienced before and I don't know how to handle it.

This is burning pain, not the tinglies and prickles that I have had before. Last night laying in bed, my feet were also buzzing so bad I kept looking at them wondering what was going on (like I was going to see something )

It's not that I over did on my trip, it's been coming on for about 2-3 weeks. I am sure that the travelling didn't help along with trying to get a lot of stuff done before I left.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford