View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Septmystic,

I will read up on that Quercertin. I never heard of it before. I just don't like the ideal of taking so many meds as they have given me so I will check into this natural remedy you are talking about.

I did try the Alegra and it makes me sleepy so I haven't taken anymore. I am scared to even try the Advair, Nasacort and the Albuterol. I want to read up on them first.

You know what I find is when they start shoving all of these meds at me I just get angry. I guess because I can't figure why it takes 4 meds for allergies, 4 for heart problems, and so many for pain and every other problem a person has. I cannot keep up with all of them either. I have a large tin full of meds that have been given to me and I tried awhile back to take some that were mentioned on here and I couldn't handle them.

I realize meds are needed and I don't knock anyone who takes them but I just can't take so many.

Thanks again for that good info.

Roz, you are right about taking a poll. I NEVER had allergies until I got RSD and Fibro. Now I am allergic to about everything going, I don't get why our bodies change so much that we end up with not just one problem but many with the RSD and Fibro.

Thanks,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote