Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 09:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Diandra,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but this web site was hard for me to navigate the other day and then today it was easy. Anyway, thanks so much for responding to what I wrote it does make you feel better when you know someone understands how you feel. I have been going to this pain Doctor for over twenty years and she has tried all those medications and none seem to work. I take Cymbalta (spelling wrong) now but I'm still in lots of pain. I have other pain medications but they just don't cut it. I may try the Lyrica again because I know the Ambian is not a good idea for me. I was only asking if anyone else had the same results from Ambian. Because I just figured it was strange that when I took my Ambian at night that the pain, numbing and ice cold feeling in my feet seemed to almost go away. And a few months ago I took half of my 10mg Ambian at around 7:00pm and I was able to function, out of pain and was not even tired. I ordered some cream from the internet that swears it works on the pain within 45 seconds. I don't believe that of course, but maybe it will help a little. I'll let you know if this miracle cream works and what the name of it is when I get it.

Well got to go, you would not believe how many times I switched this email around. I'm always correcting myself. Hope I can find you again on this website. Thanks again for writing me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MorganPat Disanza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zkrp01 (01-08-2016)