View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 09:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamG11 View Post
Hi again everyone,

So I've been doing the same as always. The appointment with the therapist is in a week, I just wish life would speed up so I can go.

But what I wanted to share is this weird event/moment that took place tonight.

I will try to explain this as best as possible. So I was out to eat at a restaurant with my father, minding my own business, everything was OK. (Obviously I'm already extremely dreamy already and my depersonalization is 5x worse by just sitting there) but then this happened. I looked in my glass of water I was drinking (out of curiosity) and noticed a hair.

I was grossed out but I also laughed at the same time, I said to my dad a little loudly then I should, and said "there is a hair in my water" and an waitress looked directly at me and I look directly at her.

Now HERE is the weird part. As soon as the waitress looked at me it's almost like my brain just clicked, and I got EXTREMELY dizzy. Life just froze for a moment as I looked at her like a dear in headlights, and it just felt so weird. When I looked back at the table I felt like everything was spinning for a couple seconds. Then it went away. I felt out of control, I felt like my brain and my whole body and surroundings just were spinning.

Now I wonder... does this have anything to do with what I'm suffering with? Is this a form of epilepsy or vertigo? Panic attack? Anxiety? I am stumped. I definitely think this is related to my dream like state, because I get it I would say once a month.

My heart was also pounding and I felt extremely nervous... but its funny because it was just over a hair that triggered this awful feeling.

I dont know. I just think it is hinting towards what the hell is wrong with me, and I'm also scared because this is how the dream state came to start. It started off very slowly and It would click on every once in a while, then a event made it permanent.
Could it be the social anxiety, Sam?
barbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-07-2016), bizi (01-07-2016), EnglishDave (01-07-2016), eva5667faliure (01-10-2016), Lara (01-06-2016), Littlepaw (01-07-2016), OhKay (01-09-2016), SamG11 (01-07-2016), Wren (01-06-2016)