View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Red face Thymus Gland grown back??

I got on this site because I had the same question. I have M.G. and my speech had gotten so thick I couldn't talk and eating and swallowing were hard. I had my thymus gland removed in April 2008 and now I am having the same problems that I had before the surgery. I must take a drink of something after every bite because it only goes down so far when I swallow...liquid, especially carbonated, wants to go up my nose. I cannot control my tongue as well. It has become such a chore to eat that even if I'm hungry, I dread it and as soon as I get the least bit satisfied, I stop. The only good outcome of this is I'm losing weight..down to 192. I have a new neurologist I'm seeing in Febuary and I will ask him. I'm taking care of my mother who has ALZ and it's increasingly frustrating. She is hard of hearing and for her to understand me I must raise my voice a little...this is very tiring plus sometimes she perceives it as me being angry with her and I have to explain it. I am getting so tired. I'm glad I found this place where I can come and talk to those who share my frustrations. I also have eye droop, double vision and get out of breath easily. Thanks for reading this. I'm good at writing novels. LOL
Christianfirst is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lily7 (01-07-2016), pingpongman (01-06-2016)